K9 Club is devoted to providing a safe and wholesome environment. We have adopted innovative approaches to accomodate the raising expectations of pet owners when choosing care for their pets. We strive to give our pet parent’s peace of mind knowing that their pet is receiving exceptional care. Staff training is paramount and is a part of each employee’s job description. All of our staff members are formally trained in:
- Feline first aid
- Feline CPR
- Human CPR
- Canine and feline infectious disease management
- Customer service ettiquette
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Safety
- Heat Stress
Our facility is climate-controlled year round and possesses a state-of-the-art ventilation system allowing the air to continually circulate. We understand the impact of subtle changes in lighting and tone can completely transform an atmosphere and enhance a mood, so we have installed dimmable lighting and a stereo system to assist with creating a relaxed and enjoyable environment for your pet’s stay with us.
Mason Company was selected as our cat enclosures provider of choice. With more than 120 years of experience in designing the finest animal enclosures in the world, Mason Company has more experience in animal enclosure design than anyone else in the industry. Most importantly, the cat towers K9 Club has selected incorporate safety and disease reducing attributes. You will find Mason products throughout our facility, providing accomodations for dogs, cats, and isolation kennels. We offer window suites and have a variety of sized enclosures that can comfortably provide space for more than one cat.
Vaccinations and Requirements
- Rabies (yearly or every three years depending on the vaccine) – Rabies virus is fatal and can be spread to humans
- FeLV (yearly) – Feline Leukemia – iris adversely affects the cat’s body in many ways. It is the most common cause of cancer in cats, it may cause various blood disorders, and it may lead to a state of immune deficiency that hinders the cat’s ability to protect itself against other infections.
- FVRCP (yearly) – Feline Viral Rhinotrachetis, Calcivirus and Panleukopenia – This combination vaccine protects against Distemper and highly contagious respiratory viruses.
Food and Medication
The only thing you need to bring is your cat’s food (keeping your pet on a consistent diet minimizes upset tummies), along with any needed medication. Food must be in an airtight, waterproof, non-breakable container with your cat’s name written legibly on the outside. All food must be measured per meal serving.
We do have a premium house food available if you elect to feed– Fromm Family. Both dry kibble and can foods are available in a variety of flavors.
We do understand that sometimes the best laid plans can change, which is why if you need to cancel your reservation for an upcoming stay, please call us at (248)928-5129 with more than 72 hours notice and we are happy to give you a full refund for your pet’s reservation. Cancellations made within 48 hours of a scheduled reservation will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours of the scheduled reservation or not showing up for your pet’s stay will not receive a refund and will be charged the full amount.