Thank you for your interest in our employment opportunities.
K9 Club is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Part-time pet care attendant
- Full and part-time experienced grooming assistants
- Full and part-time experienced groomers
Pet Care Attendant Job Description
Experience is desired, however a genuine love for animals is a must.
This position requires your commitment to helping maintain the high standard and quality of care the pet’s entrusted to our care deserve. Paying attention to details, communication and teamwork our top priorities at K9 Club. We have high expectations and you will be required to follow all company protocols at all times.
Expectations and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising or assisting with supervision of groups of dogs both inside and outside
- Use of obedience skills and benevolent leadership
- Greet and engage with pet parents during arrivals and departures
- Cleaning all areas of the facility
- Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures for practices in animal care, health and safety
- Perform feedings
How to Apply
Please print our jop application and fill it out by hand. Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
551 E. Maple Rd.
Troy, MI 48083