Lindsay is the Manager, a.k.a. “Big Dawg” at K9 Club. In addition to managing day-to-day operations, she is also K9 Club’s in-house Sustainability and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) champion. Her business background and knowledge of LEED is instrumental in providing a framework to create a healthy, highly efficient environment at K9 Club. Her love of animals and passion for the pet care industry has earned multiple certifications. She uses some of her spare time volunteering at the Huron Valley Humane Society and giving her own dogs, Max and Lincoln, extra hugs and kisses.
Pet care industry certifications include:
- Pet Tech™ Instructor – CPR and First Aid for Canine’s and Feline’s
- Merck Infectious Disease Management
- International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) – Canine Pet Care Provider and Specialist
- Professional Animal Care Certification Council (PACCC) – PACCC Certified Professional Animal Care Provider
- IBPSA – Feline Pet Care Provider and Specialist
- FitPAWS® – Specialized Equipment Training