Thank You for Completing our Pet & Parent Information Form
It’s nice to virtually meet you and we truly do appreciate your interest in K9 Club!
- If you have more than one pet you’d like to attend K9 Club, please fill out a separate Canine and Pet Parent Profile Information form for each pet.
- If you would like to have your dog be considered to participate in our small group off-leash enrichment program, please complete our Off-Leash Play application. Please note that male dogs over 6 months old must be neutered to be participate in our small group off-leash enrichment program. We are not able to accept female dogs over the age of 6 months that have not been spayed.
- Is your pet on any medication? If yes, please complete our Medication form.
- Please provide your veterinarian with our Authorization to Release Veterinary Records form.
Requirements and Vaccinations
- Rabies – 1 or 3 year
- DHPP (distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, and parainfluenza)
- Leptospirosis – administered yearly
- Bordetella – annually at a minimum of 10 days prior to check-in to ensure maximum efficiency and protection against kennel cough
- Canine Influenza – 2 initial doses, 2 – 4 weeks apart; administer a single dose within 1 year following completion of the initial 2-dose series; then every year thereafter
- Fecal exam – required annually
- Heartworm test – required annually
- Flea and tick free
Once we are in receipt of your completed forms, we will call you to schedule an behavior assessment. Assessments are done by appointment and require 2 hours. Our evaluation process allows us to determine how we can best accommodate your dog during his / her stay at K9 Club. The charge for behavior assessments is $25.00 and due at the time of scheduling.
In the meantime, if you have any questions at all, please give us a call or email us.